Sunday, November 22, 2009

Salad Girl


Top 5 reasons I love salad!
1. The nutritional value is incomparable!
2. The color, I enjoy vibrant meals :)
3. Flavor, flavor flavor...they don't have to be boring!
4. I'm a veggie girl
5. It's hard not to make a gluten free salad!



So tonight I experimented with a new salad dressing that I have not tried. Drew's Natural Smoked Tomato. I really like garlic and this had a hint of it. First I marinated a chicken breast in it. I baked the chicken in foil because I don't have a grill. I wish I did, but I don't. I think it would have tasted better. I whipped up my favorite veggies I had lying around and after the chicken cooled, added it to the top and ta da!
I think I may try this dressing in a cold rice pasta salad too, that would be really good. The nice thing about the Drew dressing is the fact that there is no added sugar and it's gluten free.

No comments: